VIVA CONSULT: 7th International Black and Caspian Sea Transport Forum (21 September 2021, Istanbul, Turkey) – an annual international conference focused on the most relevant transport logistics issues in Azov, Black and Caspian Sea regions.
In the context of the current situation on the freight market in the regions of the Black, Azov and Caspian Seas, as well as further development of a system of multimodal transport corridors, the key players in these regions keep on developing their transit potential and increase the efficiency of their own freight traffic.
Interest in the development of transport logistics, in particular in the Caspian Sea region, is aroused by the active actions of almost all the Caspian countries, primarily Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan, increasing the turnover of their ports and forming a feeder connection between them. Against this background, the idea of the competitiveness of the Trans-Caspian transport corridor and transit corridors through the territory of the Russian Federation is interesting.
Railways, ports and terminals, container lines, road carriers, forwarding agents, logistic companies, investing companies and banks.
Among the forum’s key issues:
- Transcontinental and regional routes. Loads on the transport corridors and growth prospects for freight turnover.
- Dynamics on the market of railway transportation between China and Europe. Pilot projects.
- Development of new railway service and infrastructure objects.
- Cargos containerization. Optimization of container logistics.
- Development of the transport logistic infrastructure in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Georgia.
- Western hubs of the Middle Corridor: Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Poland.
- Black and Caspian Sea freight market survey.
- Black and Caspian Sea ports throughput increase. Construction of new sea terminals.
- Development of feeder and ferry services.
- Export and logistics of oil and gas products in the region.
Simultaneous translation Eng-Rus-Eng is provided.
Regarding participation in the conference please get in touch with the VIVA CONSULT team on tel: +7 (958) 58-155-98, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.