VIVA CONSULT: 7th International Black and Caspian Sea Transport Forum: efficiency, synergy, generation (September, 2021, Baku, Azerbaijan) – the 7th international conference focused on the most relevant transport logistics issues in Azov, Black and Caspian Sea regions.
In the current situation on the freight market in the Black, Azov and Caspian Seas, as well as the further formation of a multimodal transport corridor system, the states of these regions keep on working to develop their transit potential and increase the efficiency of their own freight.
The interest in the development of transport logistics, in particular in the Caspian region, is caused by the active actions of almost all the Caspian countries, primarily Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan. These regional players are increasing the freight turnover of their ports and forming a feeder link between them. Against this background, the idea of competitiveness of the TITR and transit corridors through the territory of the Russian Federation seems interesting.
These events highlight the role of effective management decisions in logistics, as well as the need to continue serious negotiations between regional players.
It is worth noting that the industry is experiencing difficult times amid a pandemic, fluctuations in oil prices, world currencies and economic instability in general, but the dialogue opens up new opportunities and potential for development.
Railways, ports and terminals, container lines, road carriers, forwarding agents, logistic companies, investing companies and banks.
Among the forum’s key issues:
- Transcontinental and regional routes. Loads on the transport corridors and growth prospects for freight turnover.
- Dynamics on the market of railway transportation between China and Europe. Pilot projects.
- Development of new railway service and infrastructure objects.
- Cargos containerization. Optimization of container logistics.
- Development of the transport logistic infrastructure in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Georgia.
- Western hubs of the Middle Corridor: Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Poland.
- Black and Caspian Sea freight market survey.
- Black and Caspian Sea ports throughput increase. Construction of new sea terminals.
- Development of feeder and ferry services.
- Export and logistics of oil and gas products in the region.
Simultaneous translation Eng-Rus-Eng is provided.
Regarding participation in the conference please get in touch with the VIVA CONSULT team on tel: +7 (958) 58-155-98, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.