VIVA CONSULT: 6th International Black and Caspian Sea Transport Forum (September, 9-10 2019, Batumi, Georgia) – the 6-th international conference focused on the most relevant transport logistics issues in Azov, Black and Caspian Sea regions.
In the context of the current situation on the shipping market in the Black and Caspian Sea regions as well as further development of multimodal transport corridors, the countries from these regions keep solving issues as to the transit potential and cargo freight effectiveness.
The interest to the transport logistics development, namely in the Caspian Sea region, is aroused by vigorous actions of all region’s countries, first of all Kazakhstan and Azerbaidjan, to improve their ports cargo turnover and form feeder connection between them. Against this background the idea of competitiveness of the Middle Corridor and transit routes via Russia looks interesting.
This situation makes the logistic effective solutions significantly important, provoking leading regional players to search for the best decisions.
Railways, ports and terminals, container lines, road carriers, forwarding agents, logistic companies, investing companies and banks.
Among the forum’s key issues:
- Development of the seaports and terminals in the Azov, Black and Caspian Sea regions. The prospects for dredging in the Black Sea ports.
- Sea-river transportation in the Azov and Black Sea regions.
- Life cycle and renovation of the “river-sea” fleet.
- Competitiveness and prospects for the container seaports in Georgia against their tendency to be underutilized from the point of view of a port, shipper and cargo owner .
- Competitiveness of the Middle Corridor and transit routes via Russian Federation.
- Increase of the regional seaports capacity and their infrastructure adaptation to new cargos from the Central Asia, using as an example sulphur and other refined petroleum products.
Simultaneous translation Eng-Rus-Eng is provided.
Regarding participation in the conference please get in touch with the VIVA CONSULT team on tel: +7 (958) 58-155-98, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.